One of the largest housing associations in the UK, Notting Hill Genesis, is to re-procure its legal services framework, which is estimated to be worth up to £30m.
The new framework, which is due to last 48 months, has been divided into the following lots:
- Lot 1a - Development and regeneration (Simple), and Building Safety
- Lot 1b - Development and Regeneration (Complex), and Building Safety
- Lot 2 - Employment and Health and Safety
- Lot 3 - Residential Services
- Lot 4 - Corporate and Governance
- Lot 5 - Treasury and Finance
- Lot 6a - Conveyancing
- Lot 6b - Commercial Conveyancing
Notting Hill Genesis’ current framework is due to expire in March 2023.
The social landlord - the product of a 2018 merger - owns and manages more than 66,000 homes across London and the South East.