As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect infrastructure planning and cause delays to nationally significant infrastructure projects, Angus Walker provides an update on progressing DCOs during this time.
This webinar will cover:
- not being able to deposit physical documents or erect site notices;
- difficulties doing site surveys;
- difficulties doing land referencing;
- inability to hold physical consultation events;
- inability to hold physical hearings; and
- difficulties implementing DCOs.
About the speaker
Angus Walker specialises in acting for clients who wish to promote or oppose applications for development consent orders (DCOs) for nationally significant infrastructure projects under the Planning Act 2008, with a leading practice in this field.