The COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected infrastructure planning, resulting in DCO delays for nationally significant infrastructure projects. Angus Walker, discusses progressing DCO projects during this time.
This webinar will cover:
- difficulties doing site surveys;
- difficulties doing land referencing;
- not being able to deposit or inspect physical documents;
- inability to hold physical consultation events;
- inability to hold physical hearings; and
- difficulties implementing DCOs.
About the speaker
Angus Walker specialises in acting for clients who wish to promote or oppose applications for development consent orders (DCOs) for nationally significant infrastructure projects under the Planning Act 2008, with a leading practice in this field.