The largest social housing group in the UK, Clarion Housing Group, has published a tender notice for a legal services panel worth an estimated £40m over the period of 10 years.
Clarion is seeking to appoint a panel of firms to provide legal services in the following specialisms:
- Treasury and finance
- Securitisation and charging
- Housing management, litigation and operations
- Property – Commercial assets
- Property – Residential and Conveyancing
- Development – Land and Partnerships
- Development – Design and Technical
- Development – Project Management & commercial and Delivery
- Development – Development Management
The housing group, which has 350,000 residents living in its homes, is asking for tenders or requests to participate in the panel to be made by 6 July 2021.
The contract is not divided into lots, according to the notice.