Helen Tucker and Bex Sembuuze discuss how social landlords can get to grips with what's happening with possession cases during the evictions ban/possession stay.
This podcast covers:
- When you can serve notices
- When you can issue claims
- What to expect when the evictions ban ends on 23 August 2020
- Which cases may be a priority
- If there might be a further voluntary stay
- The court service’s reopening plans and what enforcement alternatives do you have in the meantime
About the speakers
Helen provides specialist advice to social landlords on all types of housing-related litigation and advice, reviews policies and procedures, devises and delivers training and assists landlords in handling serial complainers and the Regulator’s serious detriment investigations.
With experience in commercial litigation, Rebecca advises commercial and third sector clients on all aspects of debt recovery including both claimant and defendant work and enforcement proceedings.