Harlow District Council has named five law firms to a £4m, four-year contract to support its in-house legal team in delivering advice for major projects.
The successful firms were:
- Pinsent Masons
- Sharpe Pritchard
- Browne Jacobson
Harlow said that legal colleagues at Tendring District Council, Brentwood Borough Council, Chelmsford City Council and Maldon District Council – all member authorities of the Public Law Partnership – had expressed an interest in accessing services from the framework.
The award criteria were as follows:
- Collaborative Working (weighting: 25)
- CVs and Resources (weighting: 5)
- Business Continuity (weighting: 5)
- Prospectus (weighting: 3)
- Client Care (weighting: 2)
- Additional Services and Value (weighting: 10)
- General (weighting: 45)
- Contract Management (weighting: 5)
- Price (weighting: 20)
The contract started on 4 May 2021 and is expected to end on 2 May 2025.