Anglian Water has appointed six law firms to a multi-million pound, multi-lot legal services panel.
The framework was divided into the following lots:
- Regulation, Competition and Procurement.
- Property and Planning Matters.
- Employment and Pensions.
- Corporate Finance/Debt, M&A, Tax and Company Secretarial.
- All other areas of legal advice not included in Lots 1-4.
The successful firms were:
- Addleshaw Goddard (Lots 3, 5)
- Herbert Smith Freehills (1, 4)
- Linklaters (1, 4)
- Pinsent Masons (2, 4, 5)
- Shakespeare Martineau (2)
- TLT (3)
The contract was awarded on the basis of written qualitative response (weighting: 60), presentations (weighting: 20) and price (weighting: 20).