Law firm VWV has promoted seven lawyers to partner bringing the total at the firm to 91.
The new partners are:
- Angharad Lynn (Private Client)
- James Garside (Regulatory Compliance)
- Laura Chesham (Charities)
- Leila Inman (Commercial Property)
- Vicki Bowles (Data Protection)
- Jo Campbell (VWV approach, the firm's legal referral and support network) and
- Caitlin Anniss (VWV's subsidiary brand Narrow Quay HR).
In addition to the partner promotions, 11 more legal staff have achieved promotions to Associate or Senior Associate roles “as a result of the firm's continued growth”.
Managing Partner Simon Heald said: “Congratulations to Angharad, Caitlin, James, Jo, Laura, Leila and Vicki on their well-deserved promotions. They have all significantly contributed to the success of the firm and I am delighted to recognise their efforts and welcome them to the growing partnership at VWV."