Law firm Shoosmiths has promoted eight new partners with effect from 1 May in its latest promotions round.
The new partners are:
- Birmingham: Alexandria Kittlety (Real Estate).
- Manchester: Richard Marshall, Suzanne Taylor (both Business Advisory).
- Milton Keynes: Simon Fennell (Business Advisory).
- Northampton: Sharine Burgess (Business Advisory), Elaine Seamark (Personal Advisory; non-qualified partner - conveyancing).
- Thames Valley: Kiran Dhesi (Corporate), Susan Prior (Personal Advisory).
In addition, Shoosmiths has promoted seven to Legal Director and 16 to Principal Associate.
Shoosmiths chairman Peter Duff said: “I’d like to personally congratulate and thank all of our promoted colleagues as we recognise the contribution they have brought to the firm over the years.
“It isn’t just the technical advice we are proud of at Shoosmiths, but the experience we give to our clients. These individuals really put clients at the heart of what we do.”
He added: “Shoosmiths is looking to the future during these unprecedented times and is committed to the development and retention of talent long term.”