NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS) is to procure a national legal services framework worth an estimated £200m.
NHS SBS said the framework would be available for the healthcare sector and all other public sector bodies (NHS SBS Approved Organisations) to use for a period of four years. The private sector will also be able to utilise the framework.
The framework will be structured using the following lots:
- Governance, Structure, Transformation & Public Law
- Healthcare & Mental Health
- Procurement, Commercial & Contract
- Property & Construction
- Technology & E-Commerce inc IP & Media Law
- Corporate Finance, Audit & Insurance
- Legal Recovery & Collection
- Multi-Disciplinary Support
The contract is due to start on 1 December 2022 and run until 30 November 2026.
NHS SBS’s announcement came in the same week that NHS Commercial Solutions said it would be procuring a legal services framework worth £150m.