Yvonne Spencer considers the changes to school admissions appeals due to coronavirus and how they should be handled.
Included in this podcast:
- Changes to the appeals process
- Managing virtual hearings
- View of statutory guidance
- Issues in relation to coronavirus
- Navigating through the new regulations
- How local authorities are grappling the new ways of working
- The role of local authorities
- Webinar - School Admission Appeals - New Coronavirus Regulations
- Changes to the School Admissions Code - Consultation Now Open
- DfE Update on the Admission of Summer-Born Children
- Gov.uk - Changes to the School Admissions Code
About the speaker
Having worked for many years advising schools on child protection, inspection and regulation, SEN and equality, serious disciplinary incidents, complex complaints, reputation management and the media, Yvonne is well placed to assist you and your school when complex and often unforeseen incidents occur.