The General Pharmaceutical Council has awarded law firm Ward Hadaway a £3m contract to provide legal services to its fitness to practise team.
The contract was awarded on the basis of:
- Organisational information (weighting: 10);
- Method statement (weighting: 30);
- Proposed team (weighting: 15);
- Added value (weighting: 10);
- Quality assurance and performance management (weighting: 20);
- References (weighting: 5);
- Pricing structure and alternative costing options (weighting: 20).
The GPC said it had received ten tenders.
The contract was advertised for an initial terms of three years with two optional extensions of twelve months each.