Join us at 10am on Wednesday 16 June, when members of our employment team will discuss the key employment law issues that will directly affect your organisation as and when the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
The session will focus on the top 10 issues facing employers, such as:
- Can employees refuse to return to the workplace?
- Can we make COVID-19 vaccinations mandatory?
- How should we handle flexible working requests?
- Can we require employees to take lateral flow tests?
- Can we stop employees taking foreign holidays?
If your top issues are not included above, please submit them on the registration form and we will try to cover them in the session.
The webinar will also cover important recent cases and what's in the pipeline, to help you get up to date and plan for the future.