The GDPR Practitioner Certificate is the qualification for those undertaking the role of Data Protection Officer under GDPR. It teaches essential GDPR skills and knowledge in a practical context.
The course takes place over four days (one day per week) and involves lectures, discussion and practical exercises. This is followed by an online assessment and a project.
2020 BREXIT UPDATE: This course has now been updated to also examine the implications of Brexit and the forthcoming UK GDPR. Please note this is an advanced course requiring some knowledge of the DPA and GDPR. If you do not have this we recommend you attend our one day GDPR workshop before booking.
This course is suitable for anyone in the public or private sector who needs in depth knowledge of GDPR and how it applies to their role including:
- Data Protection Officers
- HR Professionals
- Compliance Officers
- IT Officers
- Legal Advisers
- 4 days classroom based workshops followed by an online assessment and project
- Independent syllabus endorsement
- Examines all aspects of GDPR and DPA in detail
- Teaches essential DPO skills including, DP Impact Assessments and Privacy Impact Assessments
- Delegates receive hard copies of relevant legislation
- Comprehensive learning Materials including, DPO Handbook and GDPR Action Plan
- Online Resource Lab which includes over 20 hours of online videos
- Modern and practical assessment methods. No rote learning.