No5 Barristers' Chambers Planning and Environment Group invites you to join them for this webinar which is taking place via zoom on Wednesday 9th December. The seminar will include talks on;
- Planning Reforms: How much legislative change could there actually be? Why proceed with the promotion of a local plan? Is now the time to promote and make substantial applications?
- Environment Bill: The row about the regulator and why it matters.
- Environmental principles in a planning context.
- Environmental targets and what plans and projects should be aiming for.
- CIL / S106: Land value capture – where did this come from and why it would be a big deal? Where does the money go and why the proposals are radical?
- Standard method update: Where we are now? Levelling up
The webinar is free of charge but will include a promotion for Shelter and charitable donations are encouraged.